These pancakes (KetoKakes) are so easy to change in serving size. For the recipe, I used the rule of “4’s.” So let me explain. This recipe is essentially 1:1 on everything!!! So, to make 1 single pancake 1 of everything on the list. To make 8, simply use 8 of every ingredient! SOOO simple!! Here I use 4 of everything…
Gather All of Your Ingredients
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz full fat cream cheese
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 4 tsp coconut flour
- 4 packets of stevia (or you can use liquid, here I use 1 tsp)
- vanilla extract to taste (here I use 1 tsp)
- options: maple extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, bacon bits, etc.
- Gather ingredients
- Put burner on low-medium temp
- Mix/Blend ( I use a Ninja Bullet because I like the smooth texture it creates, but if you don’t have a blender, good old fashioned elbow grease will suffice.
- Put one tsp of coconut oil (butter would work here too) to coat pan and pour approx 1/4 batter.
- Wait until you see bubbles on the top before you flip otherwise, you will have a mess. (albeit, a delicious mess, but a mess none the less).
- Top with butter or sugar-free syrup or even roll up some sausage links inside to make pigs-in-a-blanket. Or just enjoy as is!!!
Yields: approximately 4 KetoKakes
Serving Size: 1 KetoKake